$380 Driver Education- this includes the 30 hours of in-person classroom and 6 hours of driving
(This cost does not include a drive test-that is a separate fee)
Effective 08/01/19 $300 for driving for students who are using DrivingBrilliance.com OR Welcomedriver.com
Effective September 1, 2020 $360 for students who take an online option with any other Indiana approved course and just need the 6 hours of driving
Effective August 1, 2020 $380 for the In-person classroom and 6 1 hour drives
* We do NOT do just driving lessons. A student MUST take a class room portion or approved online option for us to be able to do the driving! No exceptions!
$30 Drive Test (for students who complete and pass driver education)
$40 fee if a student:
1. Does not show for a drive time
2. Does not give 48 hours notice to change a drive time
3. Comes with improper footwear (open-toed shoes/sandals)
4. Does not have permits on person
ALL FEES MUST BE PAID PRIOR TO NEXT DRIVE.
1. A nonrefundable amount of $100 will be levied on all of our driver's education packages.
2. Any fees/fines will be assessed before a refund is given.
3. Once a student begins the classroom portion of the driver's education program, that portion of the package is no longer eligible to be refunded.
4. Unused driving seesions can be refunded at the amount of $50 per session after the nonrefundable amount is assessed.
5. 120 days after registration no refunds will be granted.
8828 Coldwater Rd.
Fort Wayne, IN 46825
Ph: (260) 490-1007
Fax: (260) 490-1008
12:00 -5:00 p.m
Friday: 10am - 1 pm
Driving Instruction Hours:
If these times don't work, contact our office we can set an appointment!
Effective July 1, 2012: Any student applying for a permit must take a written test to obtain their permit at the BMV. Please call our office if you have any questions.
Effective July 1, 2015 licensing age changes to 16 years and 90 days with driver education. A student MUST hold their permit regardless for 180 days and log 50 hours in before obtaining a drivers license.
Parents, make sure your student has their permit and proper footwear when they come for a drive time. There is $40.00 fee if they do not have their permit with them or they are wearing sandals/flip flops. All No Show fees MUST be paid prior to next drive.