- All driving is done one-on-one with a licensed instructor
- Students will use Precision Driving's vehicles
- Parents can schedule appointments for drive times once class has begun by calling 490-1007
- Class times and drive times are done separate
- Drive times are done at our Coldwater Road office
- Sometimes we can get booked up on our drives for a few weeks, but we try at every opportunity to get times filled if a student cancels. So, don't be discouraged, get on our cancelation list and we'll keep an eye out for a time for your student!
- Each student can only do one hour a session
- Students must have their permit (plastic) on them to drive or there is a $40 missed/no show fee
- Students must wear the proper footwear to drive (no open-toed shoes/sandals) or there is a $40 missed/no show fee
ALL NO SHOW FEES MUST BE PAID PRIOR TO NEXT DRIVE.
- Students must complete a log of 50 hours (40 daytime and 10 nighttime) before getting their probationary license. Precision Driving can provide the student with a log.
- Precision Driving does not do just the driving, a student must complete a book portion-ask our office about information